Saturday 13 September 2014

Killing Time....

Not a very exciting first post for this fancy new blog page, but after the last few hectic months things have quietened down here at DCHQ - and I'm bored already!

I'm currently working on a handful of releases (a couple of which, if they come to fruition, may come as a bit of a surprise to some - particularly after my last two releases), but these are all likely to be some months away yet.
So, in the meantime, I'm attempting to build up the distro. I'm expecting some choice titles from Throatruiner, Choking Hazard, Crucificados, and Lost Pilgrim over the next couple of weeks so keep an eye out for updates.
The flip side of my getting stock from all these great labels and distros is that if you're in the USA, Canada or Europe, you can now pick up DC releases without the added cost of overseas shipping! Awesome right?




No comments:

Post a Comment